12.08.2010

Why I Do This

I have an eye and I feel that aesthetics is my superior talent, and its the only way I can effectively help people or do any pertinent problem solving. My brain is wired to make beautiful objects and formulate abstract ideas.  I can bring things into existence that have never existed before. I can wipe something from existence.

I love to exercise the imagination, because you can never know someone as well as yourself, and yourself is all you got, if you don't consider yourself your own best friend, you need to spend some time alone. People are progressively becoming more intelligent through the ages, as a result of advancements in industry, universal language and knowledge, and basically thinking out of the box and expanding. The problem and catalyst is that what is new comes to be taken for the norm, only to get expanded on.

My question is this: how did we get to this point?
People need to be aware that this state of being is not normal. Some things simply should not be expanded upon, and the majority of daily content is just repetitious exploitation and masturbation. Life is pointless, but it is fun and I feel like I can teach a few people a few things before I go.

No comments: